Your Favorite Questions
1. Any fees associated with this service?
There are no fees whatsoever.
2. Can I contact members in a different community?
Yes, you may.
3. Do you handle shipping and handling fees?
No we don’t. We recommend that you contact community-based members to avoid any fees.
4. What kind of goods or services can I give away?
A gift may include clothing, vehicles, food, furniture, appliances, bikes, sporting goods, toys, vouchers, automotive services, lessons, tutoring, transportation services, handyman services, care giving services and more. There is no such thing as too small or big a gift. The goods should be in working order and in good to new condition. The service should be performed in a timely fashion in good faith.
5. Can I charge a small fee for goods or services rendered?
6. Where are you located?
We operate exclusively on-line.
7. Who should I contact if I know someone abusing this service?
8. Can I contact several different members and request more than one gift at a time?
Yes, you may.
9. I’ve given away so much stuff. I don’t have anything else to give.
Give only what you can afford or want to give away. Keep in mind, you must actively give to remain a member. A gift doesn't have to be brand new or worth a lot of money. The gift could be a pair of socks or a bus ticket. Just do your best.
10. Can I give away money?
You may give away anything expect the items listed in terms and conditions. Weaponry, drugs, cash gifts or anything related to a cash transcation is not allowed. Cash gifts are accepted, appreciated and very much needed here.
11. There is nobody in my community giving away anything, what should I do?
Keeping coming back! We've just launched in 2015. Give it some time, things should pick up. In the meantime, we encourage our members to tell family and friends about our currency-free service. The more people that join, the better your chances are of receiving goods/services free of charge.
12. I requested a gift from a member and they are not getting back to me or gave the gift to someone else.
A gift-giver may give to whomever they please and required to update their profile after doing so.
13. I gave someone a gift and want a gift in return.
A gift must be given freely without any obligation to swap/exchange/pay for merchandise or services rendered. If someone is offering something that's of interest to you - you may request it, but don't expect it.
14. How do I view what a person is giving away?
Log-in to your account. Click the member's profile, then click 'info'. Members may also post goods/services that they are giving away in the forum section.
15. Why a currency-free community?
We envision a planet where love (not money) makes the world go around. Hence the currency-free community was created to encourage people to love one another, not to mention, we live in a needy world. Try to give as much as you can.